In yesterday’s post, I reflected on what happened in November 2022 and lessons I learned. I also shared the status of the goals I’d set.
Keeping in mind the holiday, I’m not looking to focus on breadth. I’m going for depth instead. So, goals look light, but one of the goals, the YearCompass is where I will be putting most of my energy and where I’ll be going deep.
Here are my goals:
- Continue with 5k trail race plan, weight lifting and hiking.
- Purchase Vivobarefoot trail running shoes.
- Work on the YearCompass so it’s completed before New Year’s Eve.
- Film, edit and post one YouTube video this month.
- Enjoy the holiday and make it as close to family-drama-free (i.e. in-laws and family of origin) as I possibly can.
- Purchase a keyboard and keep on learning piano – a new side interest.
Thoughts and Hopes for December 2022 Goals:
Last month was very overloaded and had things on the list that I was trying to force myself to do that I didn’t really want to do but felt like I had to do. And, of course, I didn’t do what I didn’t want to do.
December 2022 is very Minessententional.
Minimalist, Essential and Intentional=Minessententional:
- Fewer and more focused goals that go deep on the things that are essential and intentional to me.
- Focused the things that are most important to me right now which are also the essential things.
- Moving the dial on fitness and my business/brand with 1 YouTube video,
- Going deep on the YearCompass for next year’s goals to say goodbye and reflect on 2022 and plan for what I’d like to accomplish in 2023.
- Adding in practice and a way to practice for a new side interest that I’m working on (piano).
- Need trail shoes for the trail race I’m running in January and beyond.
- Being active and fit during the holiday and beyond.
- Maintaining my mental health so that I stay as close to a drama-free Christmas and New Years as I possibly can. For me, that means staying away from triggering family members like in-laws and family of origin.
Need help with planning and goal setting for December 2022 or for 2023? Email me at email@example.com and let’s have a conversation about goal setting and planning. I’d love to hear from you and help you out in any way I can.